Friday, August 18, 2006

I n Japan...

I am in Japan now, not In the U.S… I feel that I am in the U.S., hear American teachers and friends’ voices, see the Washington Monument or testudes, have to be in the lab at 9:00am, and I can see your faces… . But now I am in Japan….

p.s. In my home, I think that I have to study to achieve my goal. So, first I will read the book I bought in the U.S. It is “The End of Poverty.” This is not only the title of a book but also my goal. And I think that this is one of the most important goals that people have to achieve.

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hi Rikko!

Do you remember I promised to send you a link to information about Mohammed Yunus' Grameen Bank? Here it is :
http://www.grameen-info.org/bank/

I think you will find this very interesting!

It seems strange to me, too, that "my kids" are gone and my life is returning to "normal"! I have a couple of days off and return to work on Monday. MEI will seem strange without "my kids"!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger NOBUFUMI said...

I am in Japan too.
Some friends are still in America.
But, some friends are in Japan.
It's OK.
Someday, we will be able to meet friends in America.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Ji Won said...

Rikko,
It is really kakkoi of you to set a new goal and follow it! I also made a new goal after you guys left, and that is: studying japanese even harder and going to see you guys after I graduate! (january) And if everything goes as I have been planning for a long time, I'll be in Japan for about a year starting September 2007! So we'll drink plenty of sake pretty soon! Until then, keep blogging! Mata ne~!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Hi, Rikko,
I am waiting for a new post from you. Did you check out the link on Grameen Bank yet? Have you signed up for the AGU in America Google Group?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home