Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Festival!!

I went to the County Fair, yesterday. I like festivals. So I had a lot of fun. Especially I enjoyed the Pig Race. Pigs and children who were exciting were so cute and funny that I could not but laughing during the race. And I saw rabbits. They were very pretty and I was watching long time. But as I faced up from them, I noticed I was left alone.... In fact I like to be alone and I also like to be with my friends.

I think that Japanese love festivals. When you come to Japan you should visit Japanese festivals “OMATSURI.” If you go, you can have a lot of fun!! So when you come to Japan, call me<-:

p.s. It is a pity that I have to come back to Japan tomorrow. I wish I could be here; the University of Maryland, long time. But I feel I will come back here, because I have not seen all of the turtles.
I think I must see them. So when I come back, I want to see all of you (Nina, Kevin, Ji Won, Laura, and Tim). Thank you.


4 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

Unfortunately, the turtles will be auctioned off in October, so most of them will no longer be on public view. :-( However, I hope you will come back to see your human friends! I have really enjoyed your participation in AGU in America. I hope you have a good trip home and will continue to post to your blog so I can check up on you from time to time!
PS I also like rabbits. They are so cute! But my favorite animals are horses.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Ji Won said...

Hey everyone, This is Ji Won! By the time you read this, you'll be in Japan. I miss you guys already! I hope everyone had a safe and comfortable flight back. I have the album of our pictures posted on my website, so please e-mail me at Jiwonyii@hotmail.com as soon as you read this message. That way I can send you my login & password for the website. Once I have everyone's email addresses, I'll send out a message to all of you, okay? Talk to you again soon!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I'm sorry that you got left behind when you were looking at the rabbits! But it sounds like you had fun anyway - I wish I'd gotten to see the rabbits too, since I love them.

Anyway, take care!! We definitely have to meet up in Japan!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Reco said...

@evryone I met in the U.S.@

In Japan, we say that rabbits will die if they are left alone. Do you say that in the U.S? I think people are like rabbits because people cannot do anything by themselves. I think though they seem to have done anything by themselves, they must have been helped. So we need someone who will help us. I believe that I met those who helped me in the U.S. Thanks☆

 

Post a Comment

<< Home