Thursday, August 10, 2006

the conversation... .

I went to Chinatown and Adams-Morgan yesterday. I saw people who have many different cultures. Seeing them, I thought that there are many cultures in the U.S.A. And I felt the harmony that they had made. I think various cultures can make a new culture.
And, we (Shohei, the King Nob, Ryo, Tim, and I) came back to College-Park and went to the shop which serves good Italian food. We talked about to have an affair. Shohei and the King Nob agreed. Ryo, Tim, and I didn’t agree. So we had something of a discussion. But it was so difficult for me to describe my thoughts about to have an affair. I felt that I need to study more.

p.s. I had got 27 quarter dollar coins which have the images of different states. But I lost one coin!! So if you find it, call me please!!

5 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Hahaha why do you call Nobu "the King Nob?" That sounds like an interesting conversation.

Also, what state's quarter are you missing? I will keep an eye out for it and give it to you if I find one!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I agree that a diversity of cultures can come together and create a new culture. In a way, you are describing the United States! Other countries that have blended cultures are Canada and Argentina.

It seems many of the group really like Italian food. Are there many Italian restaurants in Tokyo?

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger NOBUFUMI said...

Who is the King Nobu!!

I worry about your health..
I hope you will be Ok soon.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Kevin Dubblekat said...

Yeah, I want to know about the King Nob too. My father collects the State quarters too.

Sorry I missed your discussion. That's the problem of living far away...
Kevin

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Reco said...

@laura@

Thank you laura<-:
But I don't remember what it was.

@nina@

Yes. There are many Italian restaurants in Tokyo. I wanna eat Italian food in Italy someday!!

@nobu@

Thank you for your kindness, king... .

@kevin dubblekat@

I'm O.K.now!! Thank you, kevin.
I want tell you the story of the King Nob. But I have not make it, yet>-:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home